HR3 learning schedule for February, March and April 2018
The HR3 learning service provides quality classroom based training courses from the training facilities in our Melbourne and Sydney offices. We offer concise, cost effective training courses covering many of the HR3 software modules. By attending a HR3 learning training course, you will gain a better understanding of specific aspects of HR3 software and modules. This in turn will enable you to make full use of all of the tools that HR3 software provides.
A part day training course costs just $330+GST and a full day training course is $600+GST which represents great value. Discounts are offered for more than two attendees from the same company.
You can register now for a February, March or April 2018 training course.
All courses held at HR3 Melbourne office or HR3 Sydney office
Course attendees will receive morning or afternoon tea
- Courses with a duration of greater than four hours will also receive lunch
- Printed course notes are included at no extra cost
- If you book three or more attendees for the one course on the same date, a 25% discount for the third and subsequent attendees will be applied
The course timetable in PDF format is available here.
- Auditing (Half day) – Want to be able to track changes to your database and who is making them? This course will show you how.
- Crosstab Analyser (Half day) – Whether you want to call them crosstabs, pivot queries or decision cubes, this course will show you how to make the most out of this powerful data analysis tool. (Requires ARpack Module).
- Data Explorer (Half day) – As a custom reporting tool, there are a myriad of uses for the HR3 Data Explorer. This course will show them to you.
- Data Explorer & Crosstab Analyser (Full day) – This comprehensive course combines the course content from the Crosstab Analyser and Data Explorer courses.
- Payrun (Half day) – This course is ideal for new pay office employees or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of processing a payrun.
- Reporting (Half day) – Make full use of the 200+ standard reports in HR3 pay. Learn how to create report batches, save parameters, email & save reports in various formats.
- HR3 pay – Day 1 (Full day) – This course is ideal for new pay office employees or as a refresher for existing staff. It covers all aspects of the day to day operation and maintenance of HR3 pay.
- HR3 pay – Day 2 (Full day) – This course combines the course content from the Payrun and Reporting courses.
If you require further information or if there is a HR3 product or module that is not listed in the HR3 learning schedule please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org